FlyLo

I officially can't wait for May the 4th!!!!
Yep this is the day one of my favorite producers Flying Lotus will release his new album.
I have been a bit deprived of Flying Lotus as of late so am super excited to be reacquainted with his signature laid-back tempo and off-killer beats.
Look out for Cosmogramma released in a couple of months on Warp.


On another note, one of (in my opinion) the best collaborations this month is the M.A.N.D.Y vs Booka Shade "Donut" listen to it below..


Son Lux "Weapons III" (Polyphonic remix) - This is crazy, Ryan Lott produces some of the most psychotic stuff, love it


-A must buy album is Hermitude's Tales of a Drift (2005) I have long been a fan of the boys who originated from the Blue Mountains (NSW). This album was what initially caught my fancy and the rest is history!